All physics-based events and activities taking place during 2005 are part of Einstein Year and are eligible to use the Einstein Year logo free of charge. The logo is available from this web site in a variety of formats for both print and online use.
Einstein Year is using Einstein's name under licence from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and to ensure that the terms of the licence agreement are met, you will be asked to agree to the terms & conditions of use before you can download the logo. If you have any questions about the terms & conditions, please contact email@example.com.
Einstein Year logo
Terms and conditions for use of Einstein Year logo
- The Einstein Year logo can only be used after agreeing to the terms and conditions of its use.
- The Einstein Year logo is for use in the UK & Ireland only.
- The Einstein Year logo can only be associated with physics-based educational and promotional activities.
- The Einstein Year logo cannot be used in association with alcohol or tobacco, nor in any way which may bring Einstein's name into disrepute.
- The Einstein Year logo cannot be used on merchandise.
- All educational and promotional materials must include the notice: "EINSTEIN and other marks™ Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Represented by The Roger Richman Agency, Inc., www.albert-einstein.net."
- All educational and promotional materials that include the Einstein Year logo that have not been produced by the Institute of Physics must be sent to the Institute for approval before use.
- In written text, the first or main use of the phrase "Einstein Year" must include the TM mark ie Einstein™ Year.
If you are unsure of whether your activity or materials meet the terms and conditions of use, please contact Caitlin Watson on 020 7470 4814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before agreeing to the terms and conditions.
NB: Logos are no longer available for download.